Sportstake 13 is one of the most popular Soccer pool betting games in South Africa. Punters all over the country are making their picks and predictions in order to win the life changing prize pool. Are you looking for Sportstake 13 weekend and midweek tips to help you land a winner? Well you’ve come to the right place. We’ll be providing our picks as we try hit a big jackpot.
We’ve do more than just Sportstake weekend tips, we midweek tips too! We put effort and research into our selections, we also try to keep the stake down to as little as possible. It’s recommended to not just follow the selections blindly, do your own research and compare tips and mix the bets up. If you are new to betting then check out our Ultimate Betting Guide, which explains how to bet, deposit and withdrawal with betting sites.
We’ve posted each of our Sportstake tips below each weeks fixture list. 1 = Home team, X = Draw, 2 = Away team. There is a full explanation on how to play at the bottom of the tips page. So check that out if you’d like to learn how to play. We’ve also posted our Sportstake 8 tips in another tipping section, head over to check the latest predictions.
Sportstake Tips & Fixtures
Our Sportstake betting tips and fixtures for the upcoming weekend and midweek matches. Play responsibly and please use our tips as a guide, winning is not guaranteed! We try keep our tips low cost so feel free to make changes, it’s best to supplement out tips with your own research.
Kindly note that several Sportstake fixtures are being affected by postponements due to the Corona virus, any matches postponed will be resulted as a win on your ticket. Those that enjoy prediction games should also check out the free to play Hollywoodbets Fantasy League.
Sportstake 13 Betting Tips
Our Sportstake 13 Betting Tips for the upcoming matches are listed below. We always try to keep the cost of the card down, so use our tips as a base for expanding on your own selections. We do try to keep the ticket price down when giving our Sportstake tips, feel free to add or change our selections when it comes to betting on your own ticket.
Weekend Sportstake fixtures are released on a Wednesday evening. Midweek Sportstake is released on a Sunday evening. Giving you plenty of time to prepare for the upcoming fixtures. If you’d like to see the latest Sportstake fixtures then it is recommended to either view them here or on the official National Lottery site.
Results from past Sportstake 13 fixtures can be found below. If you are looking for the latest and most up to date results then please visit the national lottery results page, where you’ll also find Sportstake results. The results may also be obtained from the National Lottery website (www.nationallottery.co.za) or from the ITHUBA Player Helpline 0800 484 822
Related Soccer Betting
Sportstake How it works
You can play the SPORTSTAKE 13 game by predicting outcomes of 13 predetermined match fixtures drawn from various leagues and other identified professional soccer leagues across the globe.
Making your Sportstake Predictions
Obtain an applicable Fixture List for the SPORTSTAKE 13™ game and predict your outcome for each of the 13 soccer matches.
Mark your predictions in the applicable tick box for each relevant fixture with a black pen or pencil.
-  – for a Home Win
- [x] – for a Draw
-  – for a Home Loss (Away Win)
Should you make a mistake, mark the ‘Cancel Box’.
Sportstake Propick Tips
Propick is a feature from sportstake that allows you to make a quick pick for the various games on the fixture list. The selections are made by intelligence software and looks at statistical outcomes for each match. It’s a great way to make picks on the run, when you don’t have enough time to do adequate research.
How Propick Works
- You can also play SPORTSTAKE 13™ by choosing the PROPICK™. When choosing PROPICK™, the system will choose fixture outcomes on your behalf by making use of intelligent software configuration that considers history of play between teams in a fixtures and random selections.
- To play PROPICK™ simply choose the size you wish to play e.g. PROPICK sizes 4 or 8 or 16 etc. The PROPICK™ selections are displayed in a green box on the betslip and from your National Lottery electronic wallet.
- You can also request PROPICK directly from the retailer.
Play Soccer 13
- Follow this link https://wallet.nationallottery.co.za/ and register to play online. Follow the instructions to register / login and load cash into your unique and secure online wallet.
Sportstake Cost to play
- A single board entry costs R2.00.
- Multi-Play bet cost is calculated by multiplying number of boards with R2.00.
Sportstake Tips to Remember
- You can select a single or multiple outcomes result for each fixture.
- A valid wager must consist of at least one selection per fixture.
- A minimum price per wager per board is R2.00 vat incl, and a maximum wager per Betslip is R2000.00
- Each wager will cost you R2.00 vat incl.
- You can play PROPICK™ as a quick play option
- There is no Multi Draw option.
- SPORTSTAKE 13 fixture results are considered as the final score after 90 minutes of play or after extra time where applicable, however excludes penalty shoot-out.