Playabets are an interesting book that has made a postive change by moving away from the Bettech model in order to improve their live offering. They currently have a 100% match up to R10000 sign on offer and some of the best Premier League odds available in South Africa, and with Premier League betting being so popular Playabets are responding to what the punters want.
While the R10000 offer is one of the largest you will find it, and does set itself apart with its low, nearly nonexistent roll over, especially for the bonus. You only need to bet your deposit 5 times at odds of 7/10 or more and there are NO restrictions on withdrawing, a great deal for punters.
There is nothing more frustrating than depositing, getting a bonus and being tied into ridiculous wagering requirements, fortunately this is not the case at Playabets and we hope other bookmakers will soon follow.
Playabets Sign on Offer Terms
- To get your new customer bonus, sign up for an online / mobile betting account and provide your FICA documentation.
- You will then need to make your first deposit and rollover this initial deposit amount 5 times with bets where the odds are greater than 7/10 (0.7) before requesting your deposit match bonus.
- The withdrawal rollover requirement will only count for bets where the odds are greater than 7/10 (0.7). Bets taken on Lucky Numbers / Keno / Betgames and bets taken on the same event DO NOT count towards the rollover amount. To qualify for a withdrawal your bonus wallet will need to be R0.
- We will match your first deposit up to an amount of R10000.
- This offer is for new customers only and cannot be claimed if you receive any other promotional offer or bonus credit.
The Playabet site is fairly easy to navigate and you won’t have any trouble getting a bet on. We believe what is currently there is the 3rd major update they’re deployed. We like it and they definitely know how to put a decent site together.
The site is very easy to use on mobile, where most punters will be visiting from, there are no restrictions when betting on mobile and you can bet on everything from lucky numbers to Soccer and Keno, all from the convenience of your phone!
Additional Playa bets Promotions
- NEW MULTI BET BONUS – Take a multiple bet and get 2.5% to 30% bonus automatically added to your betting slip when you take a multiple bet of 2 teams/legs or more! The more teams you put in your multiple bet the bigger the bonus!
- PLAYA REWARDS – Get 5% money back every Tuesday if you have a losing week!
- REFER A FRIEND – Refer a friend and get R100 for each friend that joins Playa Bets!
- 7+ MONEY BACK – Take a bet on 7 or more matches and if one match loses you get your stake back in bonus money!
- 5X MONEY BACK – Get 5 times your money back as a bonus if one of your legs loses on your sports ticket of 20 legs or more!
Another thing Playa have going for them is their prompt and helpful customer service, which is also available on Whatsapp, we’ve tested this and found them good, prompt and knowledge, a definite plus if you need a bet settled quickly!
Bet Big with Playbets
They also offer a fairly high max payout of R200,0000 for those that really want to bet big. They also offer an Android App which gives them an edge over similar books who only have a mobile friendly site. The app isn’t the best but it’s solid enough to give you everything you need, it’s still head and shoulders a compared to what else you can lay your hands on in SA :
Playa Sports Offered
Soccer, horse racing, lucky numbers, cricket, rugby, tennis, American football, Aussie rules, bandy, baseball, basketball, boxing, cycling, darts, floorball, futsal, Gaelic games, golf, handball, hockey, ice hockey, motor sports, martial arts, snooker, surfing, volleyball, winter sports, water polo and specials.
We’ve had good experiences at Playabets and would recommend them for their low rollover sign on offer, promotions and general service. Seriously guys, we can’t stress how good the low roll over offer is, it’s not to be missed.
They also have a decent site that will appeal to most punters and fairly good promotions. They are also very customer orientated and are changing and improving their site on a regular basis, all to make things easier for punters. If you are looking to expand your network of bookmakers then sign up with Playabets.
- Site & Features
Playabets are very different from your average South African bookmaker. They have a unique and pleasant site with a fantastic sign on bonus with almost no wagering. Playabets have some of the best odds and markets available to South Africans but their markets can be confusing at times. Playabets are definitely worth signing up with if you are looking for a great bonus and a quality betting experience.