Soccer 10 is one of South Africa’s favorite soccer betting games with thousands of punters placing their bets each day. Punters looking for the latest Soccer 10 Fixtures so that they can land a big winner have come to the right place. We’ll point you in the right direction so that you can start your Soccer 10 betting in no time!
For all the latest Soccer 10 fixtures check out this link or check out Hollywoodbets website. We’ll also be doing our very own Soccer 10 tips once a week, so keep an eye out for updates, hopefully we’ll help punters pick some winners!
Soccer 10 Fixtures & Matches
Soccer 10 fixtures are released on a regular basis, we post the latest Soccer 10 fixtures here, a few days in advance. So you can start planning your Soccer 10 bets before the big match. Kindly note that you might need to refresh your browser in order to see the latest fixtures. We’ve also started with our own Soccer 10 tips, so be sure to check that out too.
You can view the latest Soccer 10 fixtures on the Official Soccer 10 site, TAB site as well as on Interbet. We recommend you get your fixtures from the official site as it’s dedicated to only soccer pools, making the fixtures easy to find.
Soccer 10 Tips
All the latest Best Sports Betting soccer tips are posted on a dedicated Soccer 10 Tips page. We don’t provide tips for all soccer 10 matches but we do post tips at least twice a week.
Soccer 10 How to play
Soccer 10 is just like Soccer 6, but there are 10 matches (M1 through M10) instead of six. The other differences are:
- Only R2 to play
- 80% of pool = all 10 matches correct
- 20% of pool = any nine matches correct
The record payout for Soccer 10 is R2,106,857.
As with Soccer 6, you can play a single or multiple entry. With a single entry, you select ONE option or choice for each match and the bet costs R2.
With a multiple entry, you can choose more than one option in one or more matches. The cost is R2 per combination. To calculate the number of combinations, multiply out the total number of options or choices for each match. Then take that total and multiply it by 2 to calculate the cost of the bet.
Soccer 10 Rules
- 6.6.1 PURPOSE: The purpose of the soccer 10 is to select the result of ten soccer matches as designated in the official soccer 10 fixtures card for each event. There are three possible results for each match viz., 1 – Team A to win, 2 – a draw and 3 – Team B to win.
- 6.7.2 UNIT OF BETTING AND MINIMUM BET: Refer to Chapter 4.
- 6.7.3 RESULTS:
- 18.104.22.168. The result of a match shall be the score at the end of the normal 90-minute playing period plus any referee’s optional time that may be played. It shall not include extra time nor penalty shootouts.
- 22.214.171.124. The Operator will declare a dividend based on official results of matches as provided by official sources of all matches, e.g. PSL, Press Association and other designated official sources.
- 126.96.36.199. In the event that a match started earlier than the advertised time, that is, before the close of the pool, and the operator was not in a position to close the pool at the start of such a match, all possible results/combinations will apply as the final result for that purpose and for purposes of calculating a dividend.
- 6.7.4 CALCULATION OF DIVIDEND: 80% of the pool shall be allocated for bets with all 10 matches correct and the other 20% of the pool for entries with any nine of the 10 matches correct. If 80% portion of pool is not won, it shall be carried forward to the 80% portion of a selected Soccer 10 pool. If no correct forecasts are made for the nine matches, 20% portion of the pool shall be carried forward to the 80% portion of a selected Soccer 10 pool, at the discretion of the Operator.
- 6.7.5 ABANDONED, CANCELLED AND RESCHEDULED MATCHES: If a match or matches, as advertised, is not completed by 9am on the day after the last day on which matches in the pool were scheduled, shall be deemed abandoned and all choices shall qualify. The times at which matches are completed will be as supplied by the operator’s official source, notwithstanding the operator’s decision in terms of when a match has not been completed shall be final and binding. The operator reserves the right to extend the time for a match to be completed provided this does not unduly hamper the declaration of results and dividends.
- 6.7.6 ADVERTISED FIXTURES: If, for any reason, the advertised fixture/s in the official programmes are not in order as per Operator Rule 6.A above, the Operator shall declare, in accordance with the above-mentioned rule that all selections qualify as winning selections.
- 6.7.7 REFUNDS: If all the matches, as designated in the official fixtures card, are abandoned, all bets shall be refunded.
- 6.7.8 CARRY FORWARD: Should there be no winning tickets on a soccer 10 pool, the net pool shall be carried forward and added to a net soccer pool, selected at the sole discretion of Operator Management, provided that such carry forward is made within one month of the original pool or, in the case where it is the last event of a particular season, it shall be carried forward and added to a net soccer pool within one month of the commencement of the new season.