UK49’s is a daily lotto game where punters can decide how many numbers they want to bet on as well as the amount they’d like to wager. During the draw six numbers between 1 and 49 are drawn, followed by a Booster Ball from the remaining pool of 43. The aim of the game is to match all of your chosen numbers with those that appear in the lottery draw.
Corona update, unfortunately due to the spread of the virus the operators behind UK49 have suspended all draws until further notice. We will be providing more information as it becomes available. Both World Sports Betting and Hollywoodbets have announced the draws are suspended. You can read more about the suspension here.
The UK 49’s draw takes place twice a day, every day, from Monday to Sunday and betting is available on each and every draw. The draws take place in the afternoon and evenings. We’re going to give you more information on the draws themselves and where to bet on them in this article.
UK49’s Afternoon Draw Info
- The afternoon draw closes daily at 14h45.
- Results for the afternoon draw are published at 15h15 on the same day as the draw.
UK49’s Evening Draw info
- The evening draw closes daily at 18h45.
- Results for the evening draw are published at 19h15.
UK 49’s Format
- The UK49s game is based on the one ball set format, where one ball is drawn at a time.
- The ball set has 49 balls (1-49), of which 7 balls (6 balls and 1 bonus ball) are drawn.
|Main Draw Set (1-49 including BONUS)|
|Bet Option||Odds||Bet R10 & Win|
|Bonus Ball Betting|
|BB Low (1-26)||19/20||R9.50|
|BB High (27-52)||19/20||R9.50|
UK 49’s Betting in South Africa
The following bookmakers are recommended for UK 49 punters :
Visit our lucky numbers homepage for more information on lucky numbers and lotto draws.