All the latest Soccer 6 Tips and Predictions news at your finger tips. We’ll post up the weekly Soccer 6 Tips and Predictions each Money. Our Soccer 6 Tips and Predictions are only going to cover fixtures that we think have the best chance of winning. If you’d like tips for Soccer 13 please view that section of our site.
1 = Home Team, X = Draw, 2 = Away Team.
Soccer 6 Tips and Predictions
Soccer 6 April 17 Tips : X2, 1, 1, 2, 1X, 1
Soccer 6 15 April Tips : 1, 1, 12, 1, 2, 2
Soccer 6 13 April Tips : 1, 1, 1X, 1, 1X, 1
How to play Soccer 6
There are six games in a Soccer 6 pool – M1 through M6. To win, you must predict the results of the six matches. In each game, one team is designated Team A and the other Team B.
There are 3 results to choose from in each match
- Team A to Win
- Team B to Win
The computerized tote betting system uses numbers to denote the above options.
1 = Win by Team A; 2 = Draw; 3 = Win by Team B. So when you bet by phone or use a betting form, use the numbers 1, 2 and 3 to denote your choices. The same numbers are used to display results, while M1 is used to denote Match 1, M2 for Match 2.
With Soccer 6, you can play a single or multiple entry. With a single entry, you select ONE option or choice for each match and the bet costs R6.
The cost is R6 per combination. To calculate the number of combinations, multiply out the total number of options or choices for each match. Then take that total and multiply it by 6 to calculate the cost of the bet. I.E 2 combinations cost 2 x 6 = R12.
When To Play Soccer 6
There are Soccer 6 pools most days. For Saturday or Saturday-Sunday pools, bets can usually be played from Friday until the start of the earliest Soccer 6 match in the pool.
For Monday, Tuesday or Tuesday-Wednesday pools, betting normally opens on Monday mornings. The opening and closing times for betting Soccer 6 is shown clearly with each pool published.
The official Soccer 6 payouts are declared as soon as the official results of the matches are received from the governing soccer bodies.
Soccer 6 important information and terms
- On the Soccer 6 bet slip, you must mark S6 and then V1 or V2 and P1 or P2. Which pool to mark or call is always clearly shown when pool details are published.
- In Soccer 6, the result of a match is the score at the end of the normal 90-minute playing period plus any injury time that may be played.
- It does not include extra time nor penalty shootouts.
- Any match in a Soccer 6, 4 or 10 pool not completed by 9am on the day after the last day on which matches in the pool were scheduled, shall be deemed abandoned and all choices shall qualify. The times at which matches are completed will be as supplied by the operator’s official source, notwithstanding the operator’s decision in terms of when a match has not been completed shall be final and binding. Further, the operator reserves the right to extend the time for a match to be completed if circumstances warrant and provided this does not unduly hamper the declaration of results and dividends.
- The payout for each Soccer 6 pool is calculated by dividing the number of winning entries into the pool total.
- Official Soccer 6 payouts are declared as soon as official results of all the matches are received (normally the day after the last matches in the pool).
- Results and payouts are published on this website and displayed at TABs as soon as they become available.
- If you have a winning combination, present your ticket and collect your money at any TAB outlet. For telephone betting and online account holders, winnings are automatically credited to your account and can be transferred directly into your bank account.