Wheel of fortune is a new game from Betgames, the same company that brought us gems like Lucky 5, Lucky 6 and Lucky 7. We’re going to tell you where and how to start playing Betgames Wheel of Fortune.
Where to play Betgames Wheel of Fortune
Currently only 3 bookmakers in South Africa offer Betgames Wheel of fortune and we’ve listed them below so you can jump straight into the action.
|Lucky 5, 6, 7 |
Wheel of Fortune
|R1000 Bonus||Bet Now|
|Lucky 5, 6, 7|
Wheel of Fortune
|R2000 Bonus||Bet Now|
|Lucky 5 & 7||Free R100 Bonus||Bet Now|
Wheel of Fortune How to Play
- Bets must be placed before the draw.
- The wheel of fortune must spin 3 times for the draw to be valid.
- Draws take place every 5 minutes
- The wheel of fortune has 19 areas that are numbered 1 to 18.
- The 19th area has a special symbol of a cup and star and this is your jackpot number that pays 18/1.
- The wheel is also divided into 3 different colours, Red, Black and Grey. Your selected number / area needs to be the result of the draw for you to win.
Wheel of Fortune Betting Options
Here are some of the most common betting options available to punters.
- Numbers : bet on numbers displayed on the wheel at various odds
- Colours : With 3 colours you can bet on each one at 3/1
- Odd / Evens : Bet on the number coming up to be odd or even
How to win Wheel of Fortune
Like many other casino based games there is no defining strategy to winning the Wheel of Fortune, however there are patterns that emerge over time if you stick to a host.
The most effective strategy is simply to wait and watch for a pattern. For example if you see black coming up regularly over 10 draws then it might be a good time to bet on the next colour to be black at 3/1. You’ll have a few spins of the wheel in order to do this, making it one of the most popular wheel of fortune strategies.