Wheel of fortune is a fantastic lucky wheel game from Betgames, the same company that brought us gems like Betgames Lucky 5, Lucky 6 and Lucky 7, dice and more. If you’re interested in learning how to play the Wheel of Fortune then you’ve come to the right place, we’ll be covering all the aspects of this popular game.
Where to play Betgames Wheel of Fortune
Most bookmakers in South Africa that have Betgames will offer Betgames Wheel of Fortune, however there are some betting sites that have excluded the games from their offering, but you’ll find it at most reputable ones. We’ve listed some of the best sites to play Betgames Wheel of Fortune on below so you can jump straight into the action.
|100% Deposit match free bet up to R1000 on sports, or R2000 on casino games using promo code BSBZA1|
|3 Deposits, R3000 in Bonuses & 300 Free Spins|
|Deposit Bonuses Up To R5000, R50 Free Bet + 100 Free Spins|
|R25 Free Bet For New Customers & 50 Free Spins|
|R25 Free Bet & 100% Deposit Match Up To R1000|
|R3500 in Welcome Bonuses & 10 Free Spins.|
|150% Deposit Match Bonus Up To R1000 & R50 Sign Up Bonus|
|25 Free Spins on First Deposit of R50|
|100% Deposit Match Bonus Up To R2000, R50 Free Bet & 50 Free Spins|
Playa Bets Review
|100% deposit match up to R6000 & R50 Free Sports Bet|
|100% Deposit Match Bonus Up To R3000|
|100% Deposit Match Bonus Up To R2000 & R25 Free Bet|
|100% Deposit Match Bonus Up To R1000 & 25 Free Spins|
How Wheel of Fortune works
The Betgames presenter introduces the Wheel of Fortune, spins it counter-clockwise and then spins it clockwise with a light hand stroke. Only one spin is made during a draw except for cases when the spin must be repeated. Presenter’s spin (and the draw) is valid if the wheel makes at least three (3) full spins clockwise.
Full clockwise spins are counted by the spins counter and a green light is lit when the wheel makes three (3) full spins. The spin starts when the wheel starts spinning clockwise and the pointer leaves the sector where it was previously standing. The result of the draw is the sector’s number or symbol where the pointer lands after the wheel stops turning;
There is only one betting round and players can place their bets on all available outcomes for the upcoming draw. A betting round takes place between the game draws and lasts about four minutes. Draws of the game run every 5 minutes daily. The minimum bet on Lucky Wheel is R1, however some bookmakers may have a higher minimum bet than others.
Wheel of Fortune How to Play
- Bets must be placed before the draw.
- The wheel of fortune must spin 3 times for the draw to be valid.
- Draws take place every 5 minutes
- The wheel of fortune has 19 areas that are numbered 1 to 18.
- The 19th area has a special symbol of a cup and star and this is your jackpot number that pays 18/1.
- The wheel is also divided into 3 different colours, Red, Black and Grey. Your selected number / area needs to be the result of the draw for you to win.
Wheel of Fortune Betting Options
Here are some of the most common betting options available to punters.
- Numbers : bet on numbers displayed on the wheel at various odds
- Colours : With 3 colours you can bet on each one at 3/1
- Odd / Evens : Bet on the number coming up to be odd or even
How to win Wheel of Fortune
Like many other casino based games there is no defining strategy to winning the Wheel of Fortune, however there are patterns that emerge over time if you stick to a host.
The most effective strategy is simply to wait and watch for a pattern. For example if you see black coming up regularly over 10 draws then it might be a good time to bet on the next colour to be black at 3/1. You’ll have a few spins of the wheel in order to do this, making it one of the most popular wheel of fortune strategies.
Wheel of Fortune Rules and Odds
- The game’s presenter introduces the Wheel of Fortune, spins it counter-clockwise and then spins it clockwise with a light hand stroke.
- One Wheel of Fortune is used in the game;
- Only one spin is made during a draw except for cases when the spin must be repeated
- Presenter’s spin (and the draw) is valid if the wheel makes at least three (3) full spins clockwise;
- A turn starts when the presenter’s spinned wheel starts spinning clockwise and the pointer leaves the sector where it was previously standing;
- The result of the draw is the sector’s number or symbol where the pointer lands after the wheel stops turning
|2.7.1. One (1) – black – odd;
2.7.2. Two (2) – grey – even;
2.7.3. Three (3) – red – odd;
2.7.4. Four (4) – black – even;
2.7.5. Five (5) – grey – odd;
2.7.6. Six (6) – red – even;
2.7.7. Seven (7) – black – odd;
2.7.8. Eight (8) – grey – even;
2.7.9. Nine (9) – red – odd;
2.7.10. Ten (10) – black – even;
|2.7.11. Eleven (11) – grey – odd;
2.7.12. Twelve (12) – red – even;
2.7.13. Thirteen (13) – black – odd;
2.7.14. Fourteen (14) – grey – even;
2.7.15. Fifteen (15) – red – odd;
2.7.16. Sixteen (16) – black – even;
2.7.17. Seventeen (17) – grey – odd;
2.7.18. Eighteen (18) – red – even;
2.7.19. Cup with a star
Betgames Wheel of Fortune is a winner
The Betgames Wheel of Fortune is one of our favourite Betgames. The studio is fantastic, the presenters are beautiful and the action is non stop. Plus there are enough betting options to keep even the most hardcore casino game fans entertained.
With over 11 different Betgames to choose from we can confidently say that the Wheel of fortune is one of the top 5 Betgames available in South Africa.