Wheel of fortune is a fantastic lucky wheel game from Betgames, the same company that brought us gems like Lucky 5, Lucky 6 and Lucky 7, dice and more. If you’re interested in learning how to play the Wheel of Fortune then you’ve come to the right place, we’ll be covering all the aspects of this popular game.
Where to play Betgames Wheel of Fortune
Currently only 3 bookmakers in South Africa offer Betgames Wheel of fortune and we’ve listed them below so you can jump straight into the action.
How Wheel of Fortune works
The Betgames presenter introduces the Wheel of Fortune, spins it counter-clockwise and then spins it clockwise with a light hand stroke. Only one spin is made during a draw except for cases when the spin must be repeated. Presenter’s spin (and the draw) is valid if the wheel makes at least three (3) full spins clockwise.
Full clockwise spins are counted by the spins counter and a green light is lit when the wheel makes three (3) full spins. The spin starts when the wheel starts spinning clockwise and the pointer leaves the sector where it was previously standing. The result of the draw is the sector’s number or symbol where the pointer lands after the wheel stops turning;
There is only one betting round and players can place their bets on all available outcomes for the upcoming draw. A betting round takes place between the game draws and lasts about four minutes. Draws of the game run every 5 minutes daily. The minimum bet on Lucky Wheel is R1, however some bookmakers may have a higher minimum bet than others.
Wheel of Fortune How to Play
- Bets must be placed before the draw.
- The wheel of fortune must spin 3 times for the draw to be valid.
- Draws take place every 5 minutes
- The wheel of fortune has 19 areas that are numbered 1 to 18.
- The 19th area has a special symbol of a cup and star and this is your jackpot number that pays 18/1.
- The wheel is also divided into 3 different colours, Red, Black and Grey. Your selected number / area needs to be the result of the draw for you to win.
Wheel of Fortune Betting Options
Here are some of the most common betting options available to punters.
- Numbers : bet on numbers displayed on the wheel at various odds
- Colours : With 3 colours you can bet on each one at 3/1
- Odd / Evens : Bet on the number coming up to be odd or even
How to win Wheel of Fortune
Like many other casino based games there is no defining strategy to winning the Wheel of Fortune, however there are patterns that emerge over time if you stick to a host.
The most effective strategy is simply to wait and watch for a pattern. For example if you see black coming up regularly over 10 draws then it might be a good time to bet on the next colour to be black at 3/1. You’ll have a few spins of the wheel in order to do this, making it one of the most popular wheel of fortune strategies.
Wheel of Fortune Rules and Odds
- The game’s presenter introduces the Wheel of Fortune, spins it counter-clockwise and then spins it clockwise with a light hand stroke.
- One Wheel of Fortune is used in the game;
- Only one spin is made during a draw except for cases when the spin must be repeated
- Presenter’s spin (and the draw) is valid if the wheel makes at least three (3) full spins clockwise;
- A turn starts when the presenter’s spinned wheel starts spinning clockwise and the pointer leaves the sector where it was previously standing;
- The result of the draw is the sector’s number or symbol where the pointer lands after the wheel stops turning
| 2.7.1. One (1) – black – odd;|
2.7.2. Two (2) – grey – even;
2.7.3. Three (3) – red – odd;
2.7.4. Four (4) – black – even;
2.7.5. Five (5) – grey – odd;
2.7.6. Six (6) – red – even;
2.7.7. Seven (7) – black – odd;
2.7.8. Eight (8) – grey – even;
2.7.9. Nine (9) – red – odd;
2.7.10. Ten (10) – black – even;
| 2.7.11. Eleven (11) – grey – odd;|
2.7.12. Twelve (12) – red – even;
2.7.13. Thirteen (13) – black – odd;
2.7.14. Fourteen (14) – grey – even;
2.7.15. Fifteen (15) – red – odd;
2.7.16. Sixteen (16) – black – even;
2.7.17. Seventeen (17) – grey – odd;
2.7.18. Eighteen (18) – red – even;
2.7.19. Cup with a star