Gbets are are fast becoming one of the best bookmakers in South Africa. Completing your Gbets registration gives you access to features like Cash Out, Partial Cash Out, Voucher deposits and more. All features that you might not find at other bookmakers.
Their sports betting site is great to use and very user friendly, they also offer a R1000 deposit match bonus to new customers. We’re going to be explaining how to register with Gbets so you too can enjoy a great betting experience!
How to register with Gbets
The first and most obvious step is to visit the Gbets site from either your mobile or desktop, once on the Gbets site simply follow the steps below;
- Once on the Gbets site click the join button on the top right hand of your screen.
- Once the login button has been click a Gbets registration form will pop up. Here you’ll need to enter all your details, be sure to put in the correct information. It needs to match with your ID and and FICA documents you have. It’s also a bit of a headache if you want to change any details later.
- If you’re not sure what to use as a Gbets promo code then you can leave it blank on the form. The affiliate code should automatically populate too. The next step is to accept the terms and submit your registration. Once you’ve done so you’ll now have a Gbets account!
Gbets Welcome Bonus
Once you’ve registered your account you’ll want to look at claiming your Gbets welcome offer, a 100% deposit match bonus up to R1000. you need to claim the offer before your first deposit. Here’s how to activate the Gbets bonus;
- To claim your deposit match bonus, Visit the Gbets site, Login and then click on the Bonus Gift Box in the header section of the site and click Claim. You will then be directed to a deposit page.
Making your first deposit
Now that you’ve completed your Gbets registration your next step is to fund your betting account. Gbets have several deposit options available to punters so you should have trouble finding one that suits you. We’ve posted all the Gbets top up options below;
You’re set to start betting!
You’ve now successfully completed your Gbets registration, simple right! If you’d like to know more about some of the features available at Gbets then check out our Gbets Review.
You can also find out more about how cash out works before you start betting. If you have any issues or problems with your registration let us know in the comments below.
Gbets Welcome Offer Terms and Conditions
- The minimum deposit is R20
- The bonus expires 30 days after being claimed
- The bonus is subject to a wager turnover requirement of 3 x (times). [This excludes the 1 x turnover requirement of the deposited funds – as per anti-money laundering requirements stated in our General Terms & Conditions].
- The bonus must be wagered at minimum odds of 0.50 (5/10)
- Unless stated by Gbets, the bonus cannot be used on Lotto / Lucky Numbers and System Bets
- Should bonus requirements be met, a maximum of R1000 will be transferred to your real money wallet (withdrawable funds)
- Bets placed using bonus money are not applicable to Cash Out and / or Edit My Bet features
- In the case of a match / event being cancelled or called invalid, the bonus staked shall not be considered in the playthrough requirements
- Should it be identified that a customer mistreats their bonus issued, Gbets reserves the right to deny that customer further bonuses in the future
- Should Gbets deem that irregular betting or wagering has occured, Gbets reserves the right to close an account, return deposited funds to the customer and report the customer to the relevant authorities
- Bonuses offered are intended for recreational use only. Customers also have an option to not claim a bonus offered by Gbets
- Unless stated by Gbets, respective bonuses are issued on a per account basis only, i.e. 1 bonus for 1 account based on IP address, family, home, email address, etc.
- Irregularities between the name of the account holder and the name of the individual making a deposit/s for that account may invalidate any bonus issuing.