Gbets have launched a new Gbets 2.0 site, and they have a tasty R1000 1st deposit match promotion to go with it. New customers who open an account with Gbets can claim a deposit match of up to R1000 on their first deposit, starting from a little as R20.
The Gbets deposit match will double your first deposit, for example your first deposit is R100, Gbets will give you an extra R100 to bet with, giving you a total of R200 from your R100 deposit!
The wagering on the offer is another talking point, you only need to wager or turnover the bonus 3x at odds of 0.50 (5/10) or less. It’s a fantastic offer from a great bookmaker and we’ll be running through more of how to claim the offer below. If you’d like to claim this offer you can visit the Gbets registration page to get signed up.
How to claim your Gbets Welcome Bonus
In order to claim the welcome offer you’ll need to first register an account with Gbets. Registration is quick, simple and shouldn’t take more than a few minutes and you can do it quite easily on from your phone as the Gbets site is fully responsive.
Once you’ve opened your Gbets account you’ll need to claim the offer before you make your first deposit. To claim your deposit match bonus, click on the Bonus Gift Box in the header section of the site and click Claim. You will then be directed to a deposit page where you can choose the deposit option that best suits you and you’re all set!
Betting with Gbets
There are several great sports betting promotions and nifty betting features that you can take advantage of at Gbets, including;
- Competitive Sports Betting Odds
- Cash Out
- Partial Cash Out
- Horse Racing
- Lucky Numbers Betting
If you’d like to know more about what you can expect at Gbets then head over to our Gbets Review for more information.
Gbets Deposit Match Terms and Conditions
- The minimum deposit is R20
- The bonus expires 30 days after being claimed
- The bonus is subject to a wager turnover requirement of 3 x (times). [This excludes the 1 x turnover requirement of the deposited funds – as per anti-money laundering requirements stated in our General Terms & Conditions].
- The bonus must be wagered at minimum odds of 0.50 (5/10)
- Unless stated by Gbets, the bonus cannot be used on Lotto / Lucky Numbers and System Bets
- Should bonus requirements be met, a maximum of R1000 will be transferred to your real money wallet (withdrawable funds)
- Bets placed using bonus money are not applicable to Cash Out and / or Edit My Bet features
- In the case of a match / event being cancelled or called invalid, the bonus staked shall not be considered in the playthrough requirements
- Should it be identified that a customer mistreats their bonus issued, Gbets reserves the right to deny that customer further bonuses in the future
- Should Gbets deem that irregular betting or wagering has occured, Gbets reserves the right to close an account, return deposited funds to the customer and report the customer to the relevant authorities
- Bonuses offered are intended for recreational use only. Customers also have an option to not claim a bonus offered by Gbets
- Unless stated by Gbets, respective bonuses are issued on a per account basis only, i.e. 1 bonus for 1 account based on IP address, family, home, email address, etc.
- Irregularities between the name of the account holder and the name of the individual making a deposit/s for that account may invalidate any bonus issuing.