World Sports Betting, otherwise known as WSB, are one of the most established online sports betting companies in South Africa. We’ve had a closer look at what they have to offer in our World Sports Betting Review if you’d like to know more about the site, bonuses and more. In this article we’re going to be walking punters through how to register with WSB, to make the registration process as simple as possible.
How to register an account with WSB
For this guide we are going to take you through the steps needed to successfully register an account on your mobile or tablet. It’s completely free to register with WSB and our guide will have you betting in no time. Once registered you’ll be able to claim a juicy 100% deposit match bonus up to R10,000! Let’s get started with what you need to do.
Visit the new WSB Mobile site, you can do so by clickking here. Once you’re on the mobile site you’ll see in that on the top right corner of your screen is a button with the word register on it, you’ll need to click the button to bring up the registration form which we’ll run through in step 2.
Once you’ve clicked the register button the entire form will load. The great thing about the WSB registration process is that all the info you’ll be entering is on one form, so if you make a mistake with some of your details you’ll immediately be able to correct it. The loaded form will look like the one in the image below.
The third and most important step is to enter your details on the form, you’ll be required to enter the following information.
- Username, the username you’ll be using to login into your WSB account once registration is complete
- Password & Confirm Password, be sure to choose a complicated password that you’ll remember, it helps to keep your account safe and secure.
- Title, Mr, Mrs, Ms etc.
- First Name & Last Name, Your first and last names as shown in your ID book .
- Date of Birth
- Country, You’ll likely put South Africa in here.
- Email Address, an email address where WSB can get in touch with you in the future, be sure to enter your email address correctly!
- Mobile Number
- ID Type, select your ID type from the drop down box, you’ll also be able to select Passport among others.
- ID Number, your ID number or passport number, as shown in your ID or passport.
- Physical Address, the address where you live, you’ll want to be sure you have a bill or statement with the address on, for FICA purposes, should WSB request proof of address.
- Agree to terms and conditions
That’s it you’re set! If you’ve entered all your details correctly you’ll then want to click on the register button at the bottom of the form. If all the details are correct your WSB account will be successfully registered and you’ll be a deposit away from taking your first bet. If you’d like to know more about sports betting then head over to the Best Sports Betting home page for everything you need to know.