GG Gaming have launched a great competition running for September 2018 called the GG Gaming Master Punter Challenge. We’re going to give you a brief run down of the competition, how it works and how to enter. We at BSB will definitely be taking part so look for us on the leaderboard!
GG Gaming Master Punter – How to enter
New and existing GG Gaming account holders are welcome to enter as along as the following requirements are met, additionally you need to send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to let them know you’d like to enter.
Entrants 1st deposit must be a minimum of R1000 and a Maximum of R3000 into their online betting account, however, if the 1st deposit is less than R3000, the entrant may deposit more funds up to a maximum of R3000.
GG Gaming Master Punter – How to play
The winner of the master punter competition will be the one that turns their initial deposit into the most money at the end of the competition. We’ve been told that there will be a leaderboard posted so that punters can see how they are doing in comparison to others. Here are some additional rules :
Bet on any sport or racing on the GG Gaming site, including Tote (standard limits will apply). Winner will be determined by the persons who have the most money in their account at the end of the competition. Competition runs 1 September – 30 September.
GG Gaming Master Punter – Prizes
Winner will receive:
- 50% of your profits in cash added to your balance
- 2 x tickets to a LOCAL WORLD CLASS SPORTING EVENT
- 3 x nights in a 5 STAR HOTEL
- 2 x AIR TICKETS
- 1 x WINTER CHAMPS TROPHY
2nd place will receive:
- 25% of their winnings in cash added to your balance
3rd place receives:
- 10% of their winnings in cash added to your balance
Master Punter Terms and Conditions
- You must be FICA’d with GG Gaming in order to participate in this promotion.
- Players must open a new online account to enter the competition.
- All standard T’s and C’s and limits apply.
- All bets must be entered online, no telephone bets accepted.
- To qualify for entry, a minimum deposit of R1000 and a maximum of R3000 is to be made.
- Winner will be determined by the persons who have the most money in their account at the end of the competition.
- Competition runs from 1 September-30 September 2018.
- In addition to these specific promotion T’s & C’s, our general T’s and C’s apply. Please see www.gggaming.bet for all our T’s and C’s.
- Participants have the option to approach the Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board in the event of a dispute.
Best of luck to all the entrants and see you on the leaderboard! If you’d like to know more about GG Gaming check out our review here.