Betway have a fantastic promotion running for the Premier League, it’s called Betway 4 to score. It’s free to play and there is R50,000 up for grabs each week. We’re going to explain how the promotion works and how to play, so you can stand a chance at winning some life changing money. Click here to start Betway playing 4 to score now.
Betway 4 to score Promotion
What is Betway 4 To Score?
Betway is offering all new and existing customers the chance to win big in our free weekly prediction game.
How does it work?
Simply predict the first teams to score in four football divisions (as displayed on our website) and you could win R50,000.
If no winner is eligible during a week, the prize will rollover, adding R10,000 every week up to a maximum of R100,000.
How do I enter Betway 4 To Score?
To make your own weekly prediction follow these instructions:
- Sign in to your Betway account
- Select a team from each of the four available leagues
- Click “Submit”
Can I enter Betway 4 To Score more than once each week?
No, only one entry is allowed per person/account, per week.
Can I change my predictions?
No, once you have submitted your predictions they cannot be changed.
Are all English football league matches eligible?
Only matches that are scheduled to kick-off at 3:00pm on Saturday (UK time) in the four divisions for that week’s promotion will be eligible, unless stated otherwise.
What happens if matches are postponed?
If a match gets postponed, the selections stand as long as the match is played within 48 hours. If the match is cancelled or not played within 48 hours, selections are replaced with the next team based on alphabetical order.
What do I need to know about Betway 4 To Score?
It is the time a goal is scored in each individual match that counts towards the promotion, not the time of day. For example, if one match kicks off at 3:05pm and the first goal is scored in the 1st minute at 3:06pm, this would count ahead of a goal in the 5th minute of a 3:00pm kick-off.
If two or more players correctly predict the first team to score in all four divisions, the prize will be split equally amongst those players.
Betway will be using their own proprietary resulting software to determine the exact time a goal has been scored. The results are final and no discussion of results will be entered into. In the event of two or more teams scoring the first goal in the same minute of their division, each of those teams will be classed as a winner.
What if no goals are scored?
If there are no goals scored in one (or more) of the eligible leagues, all selections will be deemed as losers.
How will I know if I have won?
All Prize winner(s) will be notified by telephone, SMS and/or e-mail within 48 hours of winning the competition.
Can I withdraw the Betway 4 To Score winnings right away?
The prize will be credited to the winning customer’s Betway account within 72 hours of the competition ending, if successful contact between the winner and Betway has been made.
Betway 4 to score terms
Play our free prediction game for the chance to win our jackpot. Pick the first team to score in each of the selected leagues.
- A valid Betway account is required to participate in the promotion. Entrants must be legal South African citizens and be over the age of 18.
- The competition is limited to one entry per registered account holder at Betway, per round. If multiple accounts have been opened by the same person, all entries by this player and/or accounts will be discounted. Self-excluded customers are prohibited from entering the competition.
- The total prize pot for each round of matches is R50,000 unless stated otherwise and the prize will be shared amongst all winners that Round. If a Round has no winner, the jackpot will roll over to the following one with an additional R10,000 added to the total. For example, if there is not a winner in Round 1, the prize pot for Round 2 will be R60,000. This will occur until a R100,000 maximum prize is reached.
- Customers’ selections must be confirmed and submitted before kick-off of the first eligible match of each Round in order to qualify for the promotion.
- Once an entry is submitted, a customer cannot amend or cancel their prediction.
- If the first goal in the match is deemed as an own goal, then the second goal of the match will count. If a match gets postponed, the selections stand as long as the match is played within 48 hours. If the match is cancelled or not played within 48 hours, selections are replaced with the next team based on alphabetical order.
- Betway may require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement to enable Betway to ensure compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Should the winner be found not to have complied with these Terms and Conditions, he/she will automatically be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited. Winners may also be required to sign acceptance of prizes and indemnity documents. In order to claim a prize, winners must also submit FICA verification documents.
- The prize is not transferable, and no substitution or cash redemption of prizes is permitted. The prize will not be handed/awarded to a third party, but only to the verified prize winner.
- The organisers of the competition reserve the right to cancel or postpone the competition at any time.
- The Promoters will continuously monitor any irregular behavior, whether it be in entries and/or Participant’s details. Consequently, any violation or attempt and/or suspicion of violation or irregular behavior and/or non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions will result in immediate disqualification of the Participant.
- The Participant acknowledges that he/she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these Terms and Conditions and that he/she understands and accepts these Terms and Conditions.
- All Participants participate entirely at their own risk. By reading these Terms and Conditions and participating in the promotion, the Participant gives consent to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoters, their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries, and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the Promotion and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries or losses are sustained as a result of gross negligence or willful misconduct of any of the Promoters.
- The Promoters, their directors, employees, agents and distributors, are not responsible for any misrepresentation (whether written or verbal) in respect of any Reward nor in respect of any warranties or undertakings given by any person other than the Promoters themselves. Should you require any clarification or advice regarding these Terms, please contact Customer Support.
Please also visit www.betway.co.za for a full list of terms and conditions.
If you’d like to know more about Betway check out our review here.