World Sports Betting have launched a fantastic promotion for sports and horse racing fans for the upcoming Durban July 2020. WSB customers can claim a cool 100% deposit match up to R20,000 on all deposits made during July 2020, starting from a minimum deposit of R10 to qualify. This offer is open to all WSB customers and we’ll be having a closer look at the promotion and some of it’s terms.
100% Deposit Match up to R20,000
The WSB promotion applies to Online and Mobile Clients who have an active WSB account. To claim your bonus you must make a deposit in the promotional period as well as opting in to the promotion when you make a qualifying deposit.
- The minimum deposit for this bonus is R10.
- The Deposit bonus applies to all deposits up to R20,000 made between 01 July 2020 and midnight of 31 July 2020 on World Sports Betting.
- 100% of all deposits up to R20,000 can be matched. A Maximum of R20,000 in Free Bets per account can be issued.
- Your Deposit match will be issued in Free Bets automatically once the deposit has been confirmed.
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure they OPT IN to this promotion every time a deposit is made for the fee bet voucher to be loaded.
- Full Promo Terms
Promo Wagering Requirements
The wagering requirements are the standard ones that you find at WSB are are not difficult to meet if you bet smart;
- You will need to wager five (5) times the amount of the bonus before you can withdraw from your account.
- Only bets made with odds of 5/10 or greater will count towards wagering.
- For example, if you deposit R1000 and receive a R1000 Betting Voucher, you will need to wager R5000 (R1000 x 5) before you can withdraw from your balance.
Have a Bet with WSB
The offer is perfect for those looking for some extra bang for their betting buck, especially with the popular Durban July coming up at the end of the month. The wagering is very reasonable and punters will be able to withdraw their winnings as cash once these are met. Check out our WSB Review if you’d like to know more about what else to expect from betting with World Sports Betting, one of South Africa’s favourite bookmakers.