Sportingbet have a fantastic special running for the upcoming Durban July 2020 main race, taking place on the 25th July at Greyville. Sportingbet are offering punters a second shot at winning if they place a bet on a horse for the main race and it comes comes second. Should your horse finish second then you’ll get it paid out as a winner in free bets.It’s a great promotion for those looking to get involved in this year’s Durban July, the max win on the promo is R5000 and you can stake up to R50 if you’d like to get involved. For those without a Sportingbet account you can also claim a tasty 100% deposit match bonus up to R2000 on your first deposit, but more on that in our Sportingbet Review.
The terms for the promotion as well as how to opt in can be found below;
Get paid as a winner if your horse finishes second in the Durban July (16:20)
Africa’s most iconic race is back, and this year, punters can win even if their horse comes in second. Who said there are no prizes for coming second?
At the time of writing, Belgarion is favourite at odds of 4.50.
- Opt-in and If you stake anything up to R50, even if your horse comes second, it will pay out as a winner as a FreeBet for feature race on Saturday at 16.20.
- That means if your horse finishes first, it will pay out as normal. If it finishes second, it’ll pay out (max FreeBet R5,000) at the same odds as if it was a winner.
- Both single and each way (E/W) bets are eligible for this offer.
- This offer is only valid to one per customer.
- View the Full Terms and Conditions on Sportingbet
NETBET (Pty) Ltd (2012/187650/07) trading as Sportingbet South Africa, is licensed and regulated by the Western Cape Gambling & Racing Board.