Gbets have a new offer for those who don’t yet have an account. New customers who register an account using the promo code Staysafe50 will receive a free R50 to bet with on Gbets. There are a few terms and conditions around the offer but and we’ll be having a look at these as well as how the offer works.
Gbets Free R50 Bonus
In order to claim the bonus you must open a new account with Gbets as a new customer. It’s free to open an account from your desktop or mobile and if you’d like to know more about Gbets before claiming the offer then have a read through our Gbets Review. The bonus expires 30 days after being claimed, so don’t forget to use it!
To withdrawal the winnings from the free bet you’ll need to wager the bonus 5 x on Sports Bets at odds of 0.5 or more. Lotto and Lucky Numbers do not count toward wagering. The maximum you are able to win from the bonus is R50 in cash, any amount over that will not be paid out so it’s important to know this.
There are a few other limitation to the offer as mentioned in the terms below, but overall it’s an good offer for punters who would like to check out Gbets without risking any of their own money. Gbets also offer a 100% deposit match bonus up to R1000 for new customers, which might appeal more to those looking to make a deposit with the bookmaker.
R50 Bonus Terms
- The bonus is subject to a wager turnover requirement of 5 x (times).
- The bonus must be wagered at minimum odds of 0.50 (5/10)
- The bonus cannot be used on Lotto / Lucky Numbers and System Bets
- Should bonus requirements be met, a maximum of the R50 bonus amount issued by Gbets will be transferred to your real money wallet (withdrawable funds). The additional remainder of winnings will be forfeited and removed from your account.
- The minimum amount permissale for withdrawal is R50.
- The maximum withdrawal of winnings generated from real cash that has been solely converted from bonus money is R1000.
- Bets placed using bonus money are not applicable to Cash Out and / or Edit My Bet features
- In the case of a match / event being cancelled or called invalid, the bonus staked shall not be considered in the playthrough requirements
- Should it be identified that a customer mistreats their bonus issued, Gbets reserves the right to deny that customer further bonuses in the future
- Should Gbets deem that irregular betting or wagering has occurred, Gbets reserves the right to close an account, return deposited funds to the customer and report the customer to the relevant authorities
- Bonuses offered are intended for recreational use only. Customers also have an option to not claim a bonus offered by Gbets
- Unless stated by Gbets, respective bonuses are issued on a per account basis only, i.e. 1 bonus for 1 account based on IP address, family, home, email address, etc.
- Irregularities between the name of the account holder and the name of the individual making a deposit/s for that account may invalidate any bonus issuing.
- The full terms and conditions can be found on Gbets