Gbets are offering new customers a R1000 deposit bonus when opening an account. Punters can claim this offer by visiting the Gbets site, opening an account and making their first deposit.
Gbets want your experience on Gbets 2.0 to be memorable and are rewarding your 1st deposit by matching it up to R1000. If you’d like to know more about Gbets and what they have to offer please have a read through our Gbets review.
How to claim the Gbets Bonus
Once you’ve registered an account you’ll need to login with your account details first. Then, to claim your deposit match bonus, click on the Bonus Gift Box in the header section of the site and click Claim.
You will then be directed to a deposit page where you can make your first deposit to claim the bonus. The offer itself is very good as the bonus only has 3 times wagering at odds of 5/10 or more, you can see the full terms below.
Gbets Free R100?
Unfortunately Gbets no longer offer the R100 promotion. They replaced it with the R1000 1st deposit match special.
Gbets Free Bet Terms and Conditions
- The bonus expires 30 days after being claimed
- The bonus is subject to a wager turnover requirement of 3 x (times). [This excludes the 1 x turnover requirement of the deposited funds – as per anti-money laundering requirements stated in our General Terms & Conditions].
- The bonus must be wagered at minimum odds of 0.50 (5/10)
- Unless stated by Gbets, the bonus cannot be used on Lotto / Lucky Numbers and System Bets
- Should bonus requirements be met, a maximum of the bonus amount issued by Gbets will be transferred to your real money wallet (withdrawable funds)
- Bets placed using bonus money are not applicable to Cash Out and / or Edit My Bet features
- In the case of a match / event being cancelled or called invalid, the bonus staked shall not be considered in the playthrough requirements
- Should it be identified that a customer mistreats their bonus issued, Gbets reserves the right to deny that customer further bonuses in the future
- Should Gbets deem that irregular betting or wagering has occurred, Gbets reserves the right to close an account, return deposited funds to the customer and report the customer to the relevant authorities
- Bonuses offered are intended for recreational use only. Customers also have an option to not claim a bonus offered by Gbets
- Unless stated by Gbets, respective bonuses are issued on a per account basis only, i.e. 1 bonus for 1 account based on IP address, family, home, email address, etc.
- Irregularities between the name of the account holder and the name of the individual making a deposit/s for that account may invalidate any bonus issuing.