Betway have launched a fantastic give away called the Betway MSL Predictor, where punters can win up to R50,000 by making their predictions for the upcoming Mzansi Super League. We’re going to run through the promotion while explaining how punters can get involved.
If you don’t have a Betway account and would like to enter the predictor game, then click here to sign up with Betway. If you’d like to know more about the bookmaker then have a read through our Betway Review.
Betway MSL Predictor Game
Entry into the Betway Mzansi Super League Predictor is free to all Betway punters
To get started, register a new account or log into your Betway account, then:
- Click or tap Upcoming to see a list of matches
- Click or tap Pick Now on any fixture
- Predict the result of the match
- Save your picks
Each prediction will earn you points based on the following criteria:
- Exact (correct prediction) – 5 points
- Close (a selection ends in a draw, or a draw selection ends in one of the teams winning) – 2 points
- Incorrect prediction – 0 points
MSL Predictor Prizes
Accumulate the most points and top the predictor leaderboard to win one of three cash prizes.
Grand prize: R50,000 in cash
Predict correctly all the way through, and you’ll win a share of R50,000 in cash.
First runner-up: R10,000 in cash
If you finish second on the leaderboard, you’ll win R10,000 in cash.
Second runner-up: R5,000 in cash
If you finish third on the leaderboard, you’ll win R5,000 in cash.
If two or more players end the competition with the same number of points and qualify for a prize, the prize will be shared equally between all winners.
Predictor Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must predict the match result for each match in the 2019 Mzansi Super League.
- The competition will run from 4 November to 16 December 2019.
- Only one submission per match will be permitted and all submissions are final.
- Each round’s predictions must be submitted before the toss of the first game of the week.
- A valid Betway account is required to participate in the promotion.
- The promotion is only open to persons who are natural persons, 18 years or older, and either South African citizens or permanently reside in South Africa.
- Cash prize winners will be announced on 17 December, 2019.
- Weekly prize winners will be announced on the Monday that follows.
- In the event that two or more players finish on the competition on the same number of points and qualify for a prize, the prize money will be shared equally among all winners.
- The grand prize winner or winners will win R50,000 in cash for acquiring the most points and coming first on the leaderboard by the end of the competition.
- The player or players who finish in second place will win R10,000 in cash or a share thereof, and the player or players who finish in third place will win R5,000 in cash or a share thereof.
- In the event that a match ends in a No Result, is called off or is abandoned for any reason all selections for that game will be considered incorrect and awarded 0 points.
- Betway may require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement to enable Betway to ensure compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Should the winner be found not to have complied with these Terms and Conditions, he/she will automatically be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited. Winners may also be required to sign acceptance of prizes and indemnity documents. In order to claim a prize, winners must also submit FICA verification documents.
- The prize is not transferable, and no substitution is permitted. The prize will not be handed/awarded to a third party, but only to the verified prize winner.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The organisers of the competition reserve the right to cancel or postpone the competition at any time.
- A winner’s image may be used for promotional purposes.
- The Promoters will continuously monitor any irregular behaviour, whether it be in entries and/or Participant’s details. Consequently, any violation or attempt and/or suspicion of violation or irregular behaviour and/or non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions will result in immediate disqualification of the Participant.
- The Participant acknowledges that he/she has been given an appropriate opportunity to first read these Terms and Conditions and that he/she understands and accepts these Terms and Conditions.
- All Participants participate entirely at their own risk. By reading these Terms and Conditions and participating in the promotion, the Participant gives consent to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless the Promoters, their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries, and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the Promotion and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries or losses are sustained as a result of gross negligence or willful misconduct of any of the Promoters.
- The Promoters, their directors, employees, agents and distributors, are not responsible for any misrepresentation (whether written or verbal) in respect of any Reward nor in respect of any warranties or undertakings given by any person other than the Promoters themselves. Should you require any clarification or advice regarding these Terms, please contact Customer Support.
- All entries from disqualified participants’ mobile numbers will be rejected.