Betway have added yet another option for punters to get their winnings, this time in the form of Betway FNB wallet withdrawals. The FNB ewallet withdrawal option follows on from Betway’s addition of the ABSA cashsend function. This is great news for punters who don’t have access to a bank account but would like to withdraw their winnings. Here’s how the new service works and how you can use it for future withdrawals.
Betway FNB eWallet
FNB eWallet is just one more convenient way to withdraw your funds from your Betway account. To make a withdrawal, just follow these easy steps:
Follow these simple steps to withdraw your cash:
- Tap My Account on the homepage
- Click Withdraw Funds
- Choose FNB eWallet
- Enter your Betway account number and withdrawal amount
- Click Withdraw Now
- Check your details and select Confirm Withdrawal
- Follow the instructions on the confirmation SMS (dial *120*277# and follow the prompts) to access your funds
Withdrawals are free and you do not need to have an FNB account to use this option. You simply need to visit an FNB atm to claim the funds.
If you’d like to know more about Betway then head over to our Betway review. If you plan on using or are using FNB ewallets let us know about the experience in the comments below!
Withdraw using FNB eWallet
The steps below will assist you with your next FNB eWallet withdraw.
What is an Ewallet?
eWallet is an instant, easy and affordable money transfer service that allows you to send money to anyone.
- Send money from your FNB account
- Money is transferred securely and immediately
- Recipient receives an SMS after receiving money into the eWallet
More on the FNB eWallet.