Betway have added yet another option for punters to get their winnings, this time in the form of Betway ABSA cash send. This is great news for punters who don’t have access to a bank account but would like to withdraw their winnings.
If you’d like to know more about Betway and the features they have to offer then have a read through our Betway Review. Anyway, here’s how the new service works and how you can use it for future withdrawals.
Betway Absa Cash send
Absa Cash Send is just one more convenient way to withdraw your funds from your Betway account. To make a withdrawal, just follow these easy steps:
- Click on My Account
- Select Withdraw Funds
- Choose Absa CashSend
- Enter an amount to withdraw
- Click on Withdraw Now
- Check your details and select Confirm Withdrawal
- Betway have received your ABSA CashSend withdrawal. Betway will SMS a 10 Digit pin & access code within 24 hours to enter at any ATM to withdraw
Once you receive your unique 10-digit pin from Absa, visit your nearest Absa ATM and enter your 10-digit pin followed by the access code to withdraw your funds.
Withdrawals are free and you do not need to have an Absa bank account to use this option.
If you’d like to know more about Betway then head over to our Betway review. If you plan on using or are using cashsend let us know about the experience in the comments below!
What is Absa cashsend?
- You can send money to anyone, anywhere in the country — whether they have a bank account or not
- Money becomes available immediately
- Peace of mind from knowing that the intended recipient has been issued with both a unique 6-digit access code and 10-digit reference number to verify the transaction
- If you have received a 10 digit code but no pin then let us know in the comments
- Once you have requested your withdrawal you’ll receive an SMS
Betway Absa Cashsend withdraw time
- Confirm your telephone number is correct
- Allow up to 72 hours for your withdrawal to be processed
- Wait for ABSA to send your unique 10 digit pin
- When you receive your 10 digit pin sent by ABSA, visit your nearest ABSA ATM
- At the ATM enter the 10 digit pin sent by ABSA, followed by the “access” code which will be sent via SMS
*NB If your registered telephone number is not your current number, please contact the Betway support team.
How to Collect Absa Cashsend
- Visit an Absa ATM that offers the CashSend facility and select ‘CashSend’ followed by ‘CashSend Withdrawal’
- Enter the 10-digit reference number that has been sent to your cell phone
- Enter the 6-digit access code
- Once the transaction has been verified, the money will be issued to you
- Only the full amount can be withdrawn
Betway ABSA Cashsend Help
If you have requested a withdrawal from Betway and the 10 digit pin does not work you’ll need to contact Betway support. Once you’ve looked into the issue they’ll issue you with a new withdrawal and send you a new pin with a working code. Leave us a comment below if you are having any trouble with your Betway ABSA cashsend vouchers or withdrawals, please remember to NOT include the pin and unique number sent to you.
Common Betway withdraw problems
If you have a issue with your withdrawal, similar to the ones mentioned below you’ll need to contact Betway support. All the relevant contacts are listed below.
- Betway sent the access code but not the 10 digit pin.
- Betway sent a 10 digit pin but no access code.
- If you have received a 10 Digit pin but no access code you need to wait for 2-3 hours for the access code. If you do not receive the access please contact Betway support.