Marshalls World of Sport is one of the most popular sports betting retail chains in South Africa. They’ve over the years grown to become one of the most dynamic and trusted bookmaking groups in South Africa. They offer extensive betting on horse racing and international sporting events via telephone, internet, mobile phone and our numerous cash outlets in KZN, Eastern Cape, Gauteng and the Western Cape. We’ll be looking at how to get your hands on the latest Marshalls Soccer Fixtures in this post.
Marshall Soccer Fixtures Download
Punters can download multiple different Soccer Fixtures from the Official Marshall World of Sport website. You can get today’s fixtures downloaded to your phone or pc, as well as several other downloads which we’ll discuss later on. Have a read through our Marshalls World Of Sport Review if you’d like to know more about Marshalls before continuing.
Marshalls World of Sport Fixtures
To get the latest fixtures visit the Marshalls World of Sport Fixture page from your phone or PC, then select the fixture you would like to download by clicking on the relevant link, all fixtures are in PDF format so you’ll need a PDF reader to view them. You’ll find fixtures for the following sports on Marshalls;
- Additional Soccer Matches
- Other Sports Betting Sheets
- Tennis Betting Sheets
- Rugby Betting Sheets
- Televised Live In Play Schedule
- Golf Outright Betting Sheets
Luck numbers and Soccer Results
Punters looking to download a PDF of the latest Lucky Numbers and Soccer Results can also do so on the Marshalls site, the following results are available for download;
- Wednesday Soccer Results
- Wednesday Scramble and Lucky Number Results
Weekend Soccer Betting Sheets
Soccer betting sheets are released weekly and you’ll be able to download the following weekend sheets;
- Weekend Soccer Betting Sheet
- Weekend 10 Minutes Betting Sheet
- Weekend Major League Exotics
- Weekend Minor League Exotics
Midweek Soccer Betting Sheets
- Midweek Soccer Betting Sheet
- Midweek 10 Minutes Betting Sheet
- Midweek Major League Exotics
- Midweek Minor League Exotics
- Thursday HT/FT Betting Sheet
- Thursday Double Chance + Both Teams to Score
- Thursday Matchbet + Both Teams to Score
Soccer Betting with Marshalls World of Sport
It’s quick and easy to start betting on Soccer with Marshalls. They’ve put together a guide which punters can follow, should they win to open an account;
- Visit worldofsport.co.za
- Create an account by clicking ‘Register Now’ & completing the required fields.
- Create a username and password.
- Log on to your account.
- Browse our event selection using the Quick Links & Sporting Categories.
To bet on a single selection simply make your choice from the sports navigation and choose your market. Select the price you wish to take and this will automatically add the selection to your bet slip. Once on the bet slip you can enter the stake you wish to wager. Please check that your selection is correct and then push Submit.
To bet on a multiple selection simply make your choice from the sports navigation and select the prices of 2 or more markets. This will automatically add the selection to your bet slip. Once on the bet slip simply click Multiple and you will be able to enter the stake you wish to wager. Please check that your selections are correct and then push Submit.
Placing a Bet
Each bet type will appear with a button depicting the odds for that bet. Click on the odds to add the item and create a bet slip.
You will still have the opportunity to cancel the bet if need be.
Placing a Lotto Bet
If you would like to bet on the Lotto, you can use the number grid to select your numbers. If you select 1 number, the bet type will appear under the grid as “1 Number” and you can click on the red odds button to place the bet. If you select 2 numbers, “2 Numbers” will appear and so on.
It is possible to cancel the bet by clicking on the Cancel button at the bottom. If you would like to change the numbers you have selected, you can click on them again and this will deselect them.
Your Bet Slip
- You can add, remove and manage all sorts of bets on your slip.
- If you are adding more than 1 bet, your bet slip will change into a Multiple bet. Alternatively, you can click the Multiple button to make it a Multiple Bet. You are able to delete a leg by clicking on the red cross next to the entry.
- You can always cancel the bet at this point by clicking on the Cancel button or on the cross next to the bet slip.
- Your bet slip will show you your potential pay out for each stake. Once you are happy you can click on Submit to place the bet. Beyond this point, bets cannot be cancelled.
- You can view submitted bets any time under My Transactions on the Accounts tab